Wednesday, April 8, 2009

In class viewing of project presentations

In class we had the opportunity of viewing other's project presentations. I was really impressed with the project presentations I saw. I learned about different ideas for incorporating technology; for example, I learned that recording voices can help children increase reading fluency. I learned that a teacher can basically take any learning objective from the state core curriculum and use technology to enhance the lesson. Technology is a great way to get the students excited about learning. I learned from the other presentations that technology can be used for good; we have learned so much lately about internet safety but through these presentations I have been able to focus on the good technology can do. Technology can enhance a student's learning experience and raise teaching to a whole new, exciting level.

wk14, s4, cole

No comments:

Post a Comment